Order Genuine Nissan Parts at Corona Nissan
Whether you need Nissan parts or genuine OEM parts for a different auto brand, the parts center at Corona Nissan is sure to have the parts you need on hand. Our parts department not only has the most comprehensive parts inventory in Corona, but you can order parts from us online and we’ll have them ready for you to pick up at your convenience.
Our service technicians recognize the importance of using OEM auto parts over aftermarket parts, so you can rest assured your vehicle will be fitted with the parts intended by the manufacturer. Keep reading to learn more about OEM auto parts, and how to order parts on your own.
What Are OEM Auto Parts?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. For example; if you drive a Nissan, the parts you order from us are made specifically for Nissan vehicles. Aftermarket auto parts, on the other hand, are designed to be compatible with as many makes and/or models as possible. Some of the benefits of choosing OEM auto parts in Ontario include:
- Quality: Our OEM auto parts have been precision-engineered for your specific make and model. This means they will deliver the optimal fit and the superior performance you can rely on.
- Selection: Because aftermarket auto parts are being made for every brand possible, there can be a huge and often confusing selection available if you are trying to shop by yourself. Genuine performance parts and replacements ensure that you are getting exactly what you need for your maintenance or repair needs.
- Vehicle Warranty: Some auto manufacturers may void your warranty coverage if your vehicle is repaired with aftermarket parts.
Why Choose Corona Nissan For Nissan Parts?
Our auto parts store makes it easy for Riverside and Fontana drivers to order parts online using the form above. Simply start here:
- Contact Info: Provide your name, email address, and contact preference.
- Vehicle Info: Enter the year, make, model, trim, and select transmission type.
- Requested Parts: Tell us as much as you know about the part, and how many you need.
You also have the option to request installation by our certified service technicians. Once you submit your Nissan parts order, a member of our team will contact you with pricing and availability. Then, you can stop by to pick up your parts order whenever you like. Don’t forget you can schedule your service appointment online and if you have questions or would like more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.